• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Please check new born pic

Started by battleaxe, September 13, 2018, 07:23:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

battleaxe

Please check this out for me

Shadow

Hey BA. Sweet wee one. Really nice cleanup. The image seemed a bit dark so I tried an Auto Curves and then tweaked the black, white and gray points. I know we keep to the original, but you might ask the distributor if you could leave off the dark vertical thing on the right? Good luck!

Mhayes

BA, terrific cleanup. I would get rid of the black thing on the wall. While I think the baby needs to be lighter; I think Shadow's has the highlights blown out a bit. I tried this and used a Curves Adjustment and using only the gray dropper only on one of the tubes behind. I have a feeling that a flash was used and maybe the baby did have darker skin, but the photo seems to want to go with more of a honey color. Undecided on skin color.
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

battleaxe

redid the pic sort of.....I kept the cable but cleaned it up.  I had put the blue  channel to correct things last time even for the baby's face.  This time for the baby I used the patch tool (CS6) once I colour corrected the photo.   Unless I am missing something ...will send it up

Mhayes

BA, it's funny because just like Candy's restore the color is too red, but when I download it looks fine. I'm not wild about the cable or escaped snake, but your call.  :up:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]