• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Wake Up

Started by Lynnya, September 13, 2018, 01:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

Struggling along with this one.. need major input please...

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Hannie

Very beautiful repairs Lynn!
The narrow dark edge along the bottom perhaps could be lighter, same for upper right corner?

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

Hannie you are so right on... Funny how I always seem to do that.. problem is... I added that shadow at the top way too early and lost some of my layers.. (said I forgot how to do this).. the bottom one I did at the end so thats an easy fix.. I've tried to lighten the top.. can I get away with it do you think? or no.. I'll go back and redo if not..

Shadow

Looking good Lynn. The little girl's shirt is now 2 colors? Might just be me ... think the upper right corner is still too dark.  That sure is a sweet smile on the little one's face! Look forward to the final. Know it's gonna' be good!

Lynnya

Yeah.. gotta go back some  my friend.. Florence is getting in the way here...will give my full attention when back home in Florida.. they deserve that...

Lynnya

Ok have at it friends.. you know how I lose the plot.. what needs doing here that I'm missing.. thanks..

Shadow

Hey Lynn. Good to see you around the cooler. You are almost there. Think she is missing part of her arm compared to the original? Maybe brighten up that darker area across the bottom? It's gonna' be good!

Lynnya

Yep.. see it... thanks Lyn for your good eyes  :loveit: