• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

The Fabulous Four

Started by rsvadnie, August 31, 2018, 07:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rsvadnie

Okay, so I've had my nose to grindstone on this one. Or nose to the screen more like it.  ;) There is a lot of cloning and contrast work here. A lot. A lot lot.   

Original

I used a content-aware fill in the blank spot on the bottom. For some of the larger spots and tears, I was able to use the healing brush set to lighten or darken. To smooth out the splotches on the two ladies to the left, I used a median filter and history brush, followed by a new layer set to color and painted in as much as I could without losing too much texture. The last part was bringing back the contrast to the levels in the original.

As much work as it was, I loved working on these ladies so much. The vintage fashion, the hats and corsages. You get a sense of their personalities in their expressions too. Absolutely loved them. :)

Bambi

Amazing job so far. I put another picture of these same women in your gallery for reference.

Shadow

Wow. You've come SO far! Looking good.

coopmj

Hannie

Great photo and beautiful job!
The lady on our left, perhaps with Liquefy you could move the corner of her mouth a tiny bit more to the left?
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Mhayes

Love the photo too and these are the kind that the owners can't believe can be restore back to original glory.
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]