• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Legs in the bright sunlight

Started by philbach, August 04, 2018, 09:54:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

philbach

Well this has proven difficult for me.   Three ladies in the bright sunlight posing.   Just wondering what needs to be done with the legs on these ladies.  Thanks.

phil

Shadow

Phil, not sure if this will be any help. Think the ladies are in heels or at least not closed shoes. Used the green channel here to try to see the shape of their legs better. Good luck!

philbach

Thanks Shadow.  Good Point.  From their positions they do appear to be posing. 
phil

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

philbach

Well following Shadow's Lead I opened up the shoes to heels.

phil

Shadow

Looking better Phil. I laid the channel screen shot over your latest and outlined the legs. Think the girls on left have most of their shoes cut off by the frame. Just a thought.

Bambi

philbach

Thanks Shadow.  I appreciate your help.  I'll bring those feet down under the white border some.  You have been able to squeeze more pixel juice out of the green channel than I could. 
phil

Shadow

Glad it helped Phil. Look forward to your final!

Hannie

Getting better all the time!
I think all three girls may need a "knee lift"?
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

philbach

I made several changes in the legs.  Knee lift and back foot rotation of the middle girl

phil

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Shadow

Phil, think the positioning may be off? Maybe this will help. You can find other images that might give you a better example but this was quick.

philbach

Well thanks Shadow.  But I have already turned it in.  Thanks everyone for their help.
phil