• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hello from Boston!

Started by Julia, July 06, 2018, 12:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julia

Hi,

I'm Julia and I'm excited to be here :D.

About me:

I'm currently living in Boston, MA, but I'm from Barcelona (Catalonia, Spain). I'm a student of photography and Photoshop and I was really happy when I discovered that the OPR existed. I think it is really great that there are people who help to preserve other people's memories and I'm glad to be part of it now :).

Hugs, and have fun!

Pat

Hi Julia and a big welcome from Michigan  :hug:

It's wonderful to see you on the forum.  We love sharing tips and tricks for restoring storm damaged photos so don't hesitate to ask if you have questions or share if someone needs help.

Great to have you join us,
Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Julia

Mhayes

Hi Julia,

It great to have you and a warm welcome from Kansas. I think you will love the variety of photos to restore. Some would say that is a neat way for us to trick you into a false sense of security. There are those that even say the photos in the gallery aren't as bad as when they download theirs to work. But it's just because the gallery photos are smaller.  ;)

Are you here as a student and will return to Catalonia, Spain? What a beautiful part of the world. What is so neat about OPR is that are volunteers are from all over the world. It makes for an interesting group of people. Hope to see you on the Forum again soon.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Hi Julia, welcome to the forum from Amsterdam!
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Candice

Welcome, Julia, to our little corner of the world.

Candy from Oklahoma
Candice

Tess (Tassie D)

Welcome from Australia Julia. You'll get lots of help here.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

Hi Julia..
A very warm welcome from Florida  8)
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Hi Julia. A Hearty welcome from Texas. Lots of laughs and plenty of learning to be had here on the forum. Look forward to seeing you around!

Bambi

And a verrrrrry warm welcome from Las Vegas, Nevada. Hope you survive the heat wave.

Julia

Thank you all for the warm welcoming.

I came here at the beginning of the year with my husband. He was offered a post-doc position for a couple of years, maybe a bit more, but I think after that we will go back to Catalonia with our family. Or maybe another city in the world, we are not sure yet ::) :).

Mike S.

Another Warm Welcome from Michigan Julia,

Very glad to see you on the Forum!  This is the place to see tips and methods for restoring photos or if you get stuck restoring a photo you can post it here and get help.

Mike
Mike S.

Pat

Well, one of the best things about OPR is that no matter where in the world you end up you will still be able to participate  :up:
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author