• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Happy Birthday

Started by Lynnya, April 16, 2018, 02:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

Just thought I'd post my progress.. very slow and very rough background so far.. lots and lots to do. Will leave the lovely man til last.. still a lot of cleanup in the details to do.. comments welcome..

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Lynnya

Thanks Lyn.. gonna need your help and eyes on this one..  :hug:

Shadow

Lynnya

:funny: sure gonna need those.. don't let too much go by those eyes even now at this early stage.. by the time I get to the end I'll be lost as usual.. :crazy:

Lynnya

O.k. gang.. here's where I'm at.. have at it please.. Is there too much yellow in the skin tones??

coopmj

This is phenomenal! The color looks ok on my monitor (but then again I'm questioning the color on my own restore...). The only thing I see is the top of the middle picture frame in the back needs to be straightened out just the tiniest bit.  You did a really great job!

Lynnya

Thanks mary..I'll check that picture frame.

Shadow

Really nice Lynn! On a wee little screen and colr looks good. Kiska and Hannie will have better eyes. Way to go!

Lynnya

Thanks shadow  :hug: I'll wait for input..

Mshake

This is just an awesome restore Lynn, very impressive!  Skin tones look excellent to me.
Mike

Mhayes

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Lynnya

Thanks Mike and Margie.. I'll hold for a day or so and see if anyone can offer any improvements...

Hannie

Impressive restore Lynn!  :up:

Perhaps you can sample some of the little boy's facial colors to add to dad's face in a color layer?
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Shadow

Hannie's tip will put it over the top. Beautiful restore!  :up: :up: