• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

New Member from Alabama

Started by jbourland, April 08, 2018, 04:38:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbourland

Hi, my name is Jeff Bourland and am excited to be able to volunteer my skills to help preserve the memories of  good times when going through the tough ones. I have been doing retouching for many years, but not a lot of restoration. I am looking forward to the challenge and the experience I hope to gain by also helping people, so it's a win win situation. Anyways thank you to OPR for letting me become part of something special and important. If you are interested in seeing my work, please check me out at jbourland.com. All feedback is welcomed, just no sugar coating. 

Pat

Hi Jeff and welcome to OPR!

We have volunteers from all around the world and it is always fun to meet on the forum to share the tips and tricks used to bring storm damaged photos back to life. 

Looking forward to working with you.

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Mshake

Welcome Jeff!  I think you will find it very rewarding helping out here. I took a look at your site, nice work.  :up:
Mike

Mhayes

Hi Jeff, a warm welcome from Kansas and hope to see you again on the Forum.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Mike S.

A warm welcome from Michigan Jeff,

Glad to see you on the Forum hope to see you here often.

Mike
Mike S.

Lynnya

A very warm welcome from Florida  :up:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Tess (Tassie D)

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Hannie

A warm welcome from Amsterdam Jeff!
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Shadow

jesterjeni

welcome aboard- I look forward to seeing your work

Candice

Candice

Tori803

Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

jbourland

Thank you for the hospitality from everyone. This is my first foray into a forum community and plan on being an active member. I noticed that most people use an animal avatar, do I need to change mine to my cats  ;)

Lynnya

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Bambi

Warm welcome from sunny Las Vegas