• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Formal Couple

Started by karen11554, April 08, 2018, 12:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karen11554

I Still have a ways to go on this restoration, but I'm kinda stumped by her dress...no matter how I play with the color/lighting, I can't really see any details...suggestions?

Lynnya

Hi Karen.. hmmm... I looked in all sorts of channels and couldn't find anymore than you... unless others have suggestions I guess you may have to wing it.. not an easy one for sure... Good luck and look forward to seeing your end result. :up:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Mshake

Looks like the original had blown out highlights so there won't be any detail for you to work with. I guess you just clean up the damage in that case.
Mike

Shadow

Agree with Lynn and Mike. Look forward to seeing your final. Good luck!

jesterjeni

it almost looks like she is wearing a sweater over the dress-- but im afraid I couldn't find any real details

Hannie

I agree with Lynn and Mike too.
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

karen11554

Shadow

Karen, really nice work to get this image so far from the start!  Couple things jump out. Looking at the image, there are a few blown out white spots. Maybe add a Curves or Level Adj and bring those down. On the top and upper left, there is a strip of white that could be removed. When you zoom in, think that white across her right eye (looking at screen) is damage. Maybe others will have an opinion. Good luck.

karen11554

Thanks for the suggestions...

Shadow