• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Guitar Player

Started by coopmj, April 06, 2018, 12:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coopmj

Hi All,

Just wondered what I've missed here.  (I'm also dying to know what song he's playing...)  ;D

Thank you!

Mary

Original

WIP

Shadow

Looking really good Mary. On my screen, there seems to be a red cast on the ceiling and paneling?

coopmj

Thanks, I've been struggling with the color of the paneling.  I guess it should be browner?

Lynnya

Hi Mary.. great job!! yes I agree with you... more browner.. and he's playing "If you're going to San Francisco" :cool:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Hi Mary. This is just an idea. Added a Hue/Sat and with the Hand thing (top left corner of Hue/Sat palette) clicked on the ceiling. It selected Red and I just decreased the Sat until the numbers were better. You can add some red back to the paneling if you want by painting the mask. (And this is just a quick way to suss out the red. Color balance or whatever color method you prefer would work too.)

coopmj

Thank you Shadow, that's how I approached it too, although you did it the smarter and quicker way. I need to remember to use the samplers and the info palette.  I tend just to resort to trial and error and it definitely takes me longer than it should.

Thanks again!

Mary

Shadow

Mshake

Great job on this one!   :up:
Mike

Mhayes

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]