• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Young Lady

Started by Candice, March 28, 2018, 01:19:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candice

This was a toughy.  I'll do some more tweaking tomorrow, but for now this is where our young lady stands.

Candice

Mshake

Wow Candice, you picked a very difficult one. You probably saw this but I think the dark area on his forehead is damage, not hair. You can see a patch of skin above the damaged area and the hairline too. So to me, it looks like a normal short haircut.  Good luck!
Mike

Shadow

A tough one indeed! Looking really good so far Candy.

Candice

Quote from: Mshake on March 28, 2018, 09:45:49 AM
Wow Candice, you picked a very difficult one. You probably saw this but I think the dark area on his forehead is damage, not hair. You can see a patch of skin above the damaged area and the hairline too. So to me, it looks like a normal short haircut.  Good luck!

You think it's a man, too.  My husband thought so, but I don't.  Maybe we'll have to have a consensus on that area.  With that being said and since I believe that he is a SHE, what I see are bangs. :)

Candice

Lynnya

I thought it was a boy too Candy... with the hoodie sweat shirt and hairline lol
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Candice

The picture is too old to have a hoodie, in my opinion. Perhaps Bambi can find out some information.  Also, it appears to be the older vanilla paper.
Candice

Shadow

Like you I thought it was a girl. Look forward to hearing what they find out.

Lynnya

Yes you are right Candy... too old for a hoodie... looking forward to seeing your results boy or girl lol

kiska

It may be too old for what we refer to as a "hoodie". However, it appears to be a jacket with a fuzzy, lined hood.
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Candice

Here's my current update.

Candice

Lynnya

Look in great candy..showed hubby and him says it's a girl..boys don't turn their heads like that..so funny.. :up:

Candice

LOL  That's funny, Lynnya! 

I'm having a heck of a time getting her smile just right.
Candice

Shadow

Lynn, your hubby is a hoot!  ;D
Candy, its coming along nicely.

Candice

More is less and less is more.  This is one of those cases.

Candice

Mhayes

Looking good Candy, and I think a she also.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]