• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

The Graduate

Started by Lynnya, March 19, 2018, 03:43:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

Hi all.. so.... I thought, this one will be easy as I have my FFT filter which will get rid of that recurring patter...NOT! I forgot.. I now have Photoshop CC2018 and no FFT filter.  I also have CS5 but do you think I can install the FFT filter into the plugin folder of that? NO..
So now I have to think of a way to get rid of this pattern without losing details...sigh... what am I doing wrong with this filter install.. how hard can it be!!!!

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Hannie

Lynn, I did the FFT and the file is original size. (I used the original version without your corrections)

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

Oh bless you hannie..back at you tomorrow 🤗

Candice

Lynna, I feel your pain.  I lost my FFT when I upgraded to Windows 10
Candice

Shadow

That Hannie! Don't ya' just love the forum  ;)

Hannie

Candy I use FFT with Windows 10, if you like I will send you the plugin and instructions (+brush).
Lynn, you should be able to use FFT with CC.  I can also send you the zip file that will work for you.
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

Thanks Hannie.. picture looks great.. almost needs nothing lol.. I'd love you to send me the zip.. I'll email you.

:hug:

Candice

Quote from: Hannie on March 20, 2018, 06:46:35 AM
Candy I use FFT with Windows 10, if you like I will send you the plugin and instructions (+brush).
Lynn, you should be able to use FFT with CC.  I can also send you the zip file that will work for you.

Yes, Hannie, please and thank you. I'd love to have it back.  Believe me, I've looked a compatible source and I miss it!!
Candice

Hannie

Just sent you an email Candy.
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

This is where I'm at.. what can you see please...is it too bright???

Mshake

Looks perfect to me. :up:

I have no idea what this FFT is? It looks like it did a great job on all those dots.
Mike

Lynnya

took the exposure down a tad...

better? worse?

Mshake

That looks better to me, might print better too. :up:
Mike

Lynnya

Just replied to your FFT comment and it went into the netherworld.. it's a plugin that helps get rid of the old moire pattern on paper.. it's a math. thingy.. really works on some patterns. There are a ton of tutorials out there on it. Thanks for your input on image.

Lynnya