• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Taking a Short Break

Started by Mhayes, March 18, 2018, 11:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Good luck Margie. We're sending extra good thoughts your way.  :hug:

Tess (Tassie D)

Hope it all goes well Margie.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Thanks Everyone!

Got well wishes from those at work, but then there was my joker cubicle mate who said: "Don't die." I'll pass those words along to the doctor.  :huh:
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Mhayes

Hi Everyone,

I'm back and hobbling along like an escapee from a nursing home. This was suppose to be the better knee, HA! It was worse than the other: torn meniscus, cyst inside the knee, and plenty of arthritis. Between sports earlier and a motorcycle accident I'm all cleaned up and hopefully good for sometime to come. Thanks for all the well wishes and bringing a smile during my down time.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

I hope for your sake you're going to be able to heal and not go back to the docs for a while, Margie!  Get healed soon!!   :hug:
Candice

Hannie

Glad to see you back in one piece Margie!   :)
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

A couple more PTs and 1 doctor's appt. and then I'm done. I'm not sure that I have all my pieces.  :huh: And then to hopefully enjoy a summer vacation.
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

kiska

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Marydh

So glad you are on the mend.  Try not to go too crazy!
❤️ Mary

Mhayes

Mary, I'll try, but already the doctor wasn't wild about me trying to walk so much and wants bicycling and swimming instead at the Y as they are low impact and burn calories. I can see it now as I clear out of the pool of all the kiddies.  >:D

Thanks Kiska!
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Lynnya

Glad you are up and about Margie.. yes.. doc told my hubby to bicycle for his knee.. it actually worked wonders.. walking just aggravated it...
Nice to have you back.
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Mhayes

The funny part is today at therapy I was put on the bike, but I can't make a full circuit. So I would do have and then go the opposite way. Will eventually get there and will try not to be so impatient. Did hubby have the same thing or a knee replacement?
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Shadow

Glad you are on the mend Margie. Mom, brother and aunt all got new knees at the same time. This is what their PT had them use at home. Hang in there.

Bambi

Swimming or exercises in the pool are cool summer fun.

Mhayes

Swimming it will be and also jogging in the pool which is kind of fun or maybe it's just funny to watch. Shadow great to see you back. Did Mom, brother, and aunt have knee replacements or the the torn meniscus repair?
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]