• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Long ago wedding

Started by Bambi, March 14, 2018, 06:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bambi

Need more eyes! Margie did a lot of the early heavy lifting on this one. Just helping her finish it up.

Shadow

The two of you did a beautiful job! Wow!!  :up:

jesterjeni

Mshake

Great job by both of you!

I did notice a few small things. I hope you don't mind but I took the liberty of downloading the photo and modifying what I saw. Use it if you like Bambi.

His right eye didn't look right so I used the clone stamp and flipped it horizontally, you can do that in the clone stamp panel. Sampled his left eye and on a new layer cloned it over to the right. I overlayed the original and lined up the pupil of my cloned eye layer with that, I had to move it a little but being on it's own layer no issues. I put an empty layer above it, changed the blend mode to soft light and with a soft brush at low opacity painted black to match the shadow of that area.

There wasn't much damage to her right hand on the chair so I put it back in. I also touched up some bright white area by her neck, might have been her hat but it was distracting to my eye.

The front of the chair seat was going across his pant leg so I cloned the pant leg back in.

Fixed up his feet and added some dodge and burn with a soft light layer again. Added some shadow on the floor by his feet and the chair legs too.

It might sound like a lot but it was all minor adjustments at this point.

Mike

Mike

Mhayes

Great job Bambi, and thanks for finishing this one up.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

Beautiful, Bambi!   :loveit:
Candice

Marydh

Looks so good, Bambi.  Someone will be very happy!
Mary