• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Spotted Blouse

Started by Lynnya, March 12, 2018, 11:00:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

I've been away so long I've forgotten how to do this.... :cool:  Just starting on this one.. color corrected using levels rgb - then curves adjustment for blacks and whites and another curves for neutral... then did a hue/sat to reduce the yellow cast in the walls which was damage... comments and critiques always appreciated..

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

You haven't missed a step!  ;)  Isn't it fun when your color correction makes such a dramatic difference?! Look forward to your next WIP. Glad to have you back  :)

Lynnya

Thanks Shadow... you were sitting on my shoulder with the black and white points...Here is my latest wip... eyes please...

jesterjeni

Lynnya

Thanks Jeni... I'm waiting on Shadow.. she's my eagle eyes  :funny: 

Mshake

Beautiful job!

I only see one thing that sticks out to me. In the photo on the left the gray line to me looks like a shadow of the matting. It should probably go across the top too.

Mike
Mike

Shadow

Yep. The matting for the top of the pic on the left and you are there!  :up:

Mhayes

Great job Lynn! Don't think you forgot a thing and I agree with Shadow about what a dramatic change color correcting can do to a damaged photo and even older photos.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Lynnya

Thanks all.. I fixed the mat in the picture and sent her home..Always glad to have extra eyes  :up: :up:

Candice

Are you sure Margie didn't put spot on that image just to confuse you, Lynnya?  :)
Candice

Mhayes

And your point being? Perhaps a cream blouse was just a little boring and Lynn came through with flying colors and once QC gets her restore the spots will be removed.  :crazy:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

QC.... remove spots?   :funny:  ^-^
Candice

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

I just got this back from QC - I guess they want me to respot.... :P

Hannie

Mm, I still see spots on the dishes...  ;D
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]