• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

What is in the bowl?

Started by philbach, February 27, 2018, 08:23:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

philbach

:-[  Well I have been working on this a while although this is the original.  I was wondering what is in the bowl on the table encircled in green.   I think they are flowers of some kind with some green leaves.  But what kind of flowers?  Comments appreciated.

phil

Lynnya

Hi Phil.. very strange.. I'm almost wondering if it's food.. what is in the shallow bowl next to it.. some kind of stalk? I guess you might have to wing it unless others can help.. good luck :up:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Hannie

They look like flowers, some are red/white and there is one purple/white.  No idea of what they are, they could be roses floating in a bowl of water.
The little bowl next to it is empty, the red/yellow is damage.
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

jesterjeni

the bowl is full of cookies, the stuff around it is damage

kiska

I think the red/white in the big bowl is candy. Small bowl shows thru in the blue channel. I'd make that one empty...

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

philbach

Well I put flowers in the bowl and made some other changes.  This is where I am now.

phil

Shadow

Looking good. Maybe soften the darker area on the left lower face?

jesterjeni

I love the flowers in the bowl! beautiful!!

philbach

Thanks jesterjeni.  I followed Shadows advice and lightened up the skin on the right side of her neck.  It still isn't quite right.

phil

jesterjeni

I used the color off her arm, to see if I could get a result you would find use full

philbach

Well I fiddled with the color and closed up the dress near the back of her neck.  This is what I got

phil

Hannie

Great job Phil!
Perhaps a little more hair towards the back of her head?

:up: :up: :up:

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]