• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

A new challenge

Started by Lynnya, February 26, 2018, 03:46:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

I've got that "what was I thinking" feeling again...I've attempted somewhat of a color correction for now.. will redo later..

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Hannie

Lynn, what ARE you thinking.  ;D
(you are a hero)
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Shadow

Good heavens!! We are wishing you loads of luck.  ;)

Mhayes

I'm with Shadow's racoon.  ;D Good luck Lynn!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Lynnya

right then.... here is where I'm at with this little challenge...where do I go next...all help accepted gratefully  :)

Mshake

I saw this one in the gallery and said wow...no way. You apparently love a challenge!
Just a suggestion, I Googled "red and white checkered shirt" and there are some images that are very close to that pattern that maybe you could use. The rest of it, to me, is probably as good as it's going to be. Good work!

Mike
Mike

Shadow

Wow Lynn. Awesome faces ... can't see where any of the healing was done! You have worked wonders.  :up: On my screen the skin has a blue cast?

coopmj

Awesome job on the faces--how did you do it?  (I'm searching for any tips as I look with panic at the faces I need to correct on my photo :) )

Lynnya

Thanks Mike Shadow and Coop... I'm not done with it yet and thanks Shadow yes I see that blue cast.. good eyes as usual  :hug: The faces were covered in pattern.. nothing to be done with cloning, patching nuttin honey.. so I went to the last resort.. blurring.  I blurred and then masked out parts that I could, eyes, mouths hair etc.. I don't like it but I can't think of any other way. I may go look for a better fabric for her check shirt as per Mikes suggestion.. The background I had to paint on a new layer, then I covered it with a goodly amount of noise, blurred the noise about 1px then pixelate-mosiac 2px.  standby for a better version (hopefully)..

Lynnya

how is this going.. comments welcome..

Lynnya

is this better? more contrast..

jesterjeni

I can see the faces a bit, but boy you know how to pick em!!! I played with this a little bit, I thought I would share my result with you ...

Lynnya

I know... what was I thinking.. thanks for input jeni... I think I'm stuck on this one... :cool:

Shadow

Looks really good!  :up: :up: