• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

The Graduate

Started by rsvadnie, February 12, 2018, 08:56:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rsvadnie

Thanks for the encouragement y'all! I'm going to revisit the eyebrows, good catch.

rsvadnie

I... I think I'm done?

Original

I'm trying not to get futzy at this point, but it's definitely second-set-of-eyes time. I'm thinking maybe the shadow under the cap is too strong? Maybe not enough overall contrast?

Lynnya

Hi rsvadnie.. no I think your contrast is fine.. any more would be overkill I think.  I don't know about the shadow under the cap.. looks fine to me.. I wouldn't have picked it out.. Great Job!!! now you can have another cup of coffee :up: :up:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

coopmj

What a wonderful restore!

Mary

Bambi

rsvadnie

Quote from: Lynnya on May 16, 2018, 11:33:03 AM
Hi rsvadnie.. no I think your contrast is fine.. any more would be overkill I think.  I don't know about the shadow under the cap.. looks fine to me.. I wouldn't have picked it out.. Great Job!!! now you can have another cup of coffee :up: :up:

YASSSS! Barista pour me another!!  :D

Mike S.

Very nice restore.

Mike
Mike S.

Shadow

Beautiful. Think you oughta' grab a scone or something scrumptious to go with that coffee. You earned it!

Hannie

Beautiful job, this was a very hard restore.
May a little softening of the outline of her hair and a toning down of the highlights? 
I tried to match the whites of the eyes a little more.

It seems that my browser lost the PostImage button so I will the larger version of Imgur.

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Candice

Candice

rsvadnie

Quote from: Hannie on May 17, 2018, 09:48:11 AM
Beautiful job, this was a very hard restore.
May a little softening of the outline of her hair and a toning down of the highlights? 
I tried to match the whites of the eyes a little more.

It seems that my browser lost the PostImage button so I will the larger version of Imgur.

Let me take this into PS and try that. Thank you!

rsvadnie

What do y'all think? The edge blur on the hair was just what it needed! :)

Hannie

Looks good Rsvadnie!
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

rsvadnie

awesomesauce!! Thank you again for the help! :)