• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAT

Started by Shadow, January 27, 2018, 10:58:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Happy Birthday Pat! Have a wonderful day.
  :hug:

Jonas.Wendorf

Best regards,
Jonas

Hannie

Happy Happy Birthday Pat!

:hug:
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Pat

Thank you so much Shadow, Jonas, Hannie  :hug:

Mike and I have plans to start a large prairie wildflower garden in back of the house this year.  The seed order arrived today -what a nice birthday surprise!  The seeds will be stored in refrigeration until planting time.  The order of live plants won't arrive until actual planting time of course.  Looking forward...

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Tess (Tassie D)

Happy Birthday Pat. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Candice

Most happiest of birthday's, Pat!!
Candice

Hannie

Pat, I Love the idea of a wildflower garden Pat, it should bring in lots of bees and butterflies as well!
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Pat

Thanks, Tess and Candice.  Another birthday surprise yesterday afternoon -looked out the dining room window and saw an Eastern Blue Bird looking back at me from a post on the split rail fence.  A rare visitor and such a beautiful little fella.  Unfortunately, he was camera shy.

Hannie, you are so right.  One of our favorite things to do is mingle among the bees and butterflies with our cameras.  This little hummer was a regular visitor last summer to the Zinnias.  Hope to attract more with the wildflowers.

Lynnya, love those sparklers an the cake looks really yummy too!

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Hannie

Pat, I didn't realize hummingbirds go this far north.  I wish we had them over here.
In Payson Arizona they would fly up right in front of your face and just hover there for a few seconds.  So much fun!  :)
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Pat

Hannie, the Ruby Throated hummers are very common in Michigan, usually showing up around the first week in May and stay until late September.  We had one last summer that stuck around until the second week in October.  I kept wanting to tell him don't you know it's going to get really cold around here  ::)

I know what you mean about them flying right up in front of your face.  One of the little guys would often hover right in front of me as I'd exchange one feeder for a fresh one.  Like he was saying it's about time  :up: 

Pat
Pat

Mhayes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAT!

Hope your day is special.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Pat

Thank you, Margie, for the really lovely vintage card!   :hug:

We have 50 degrees today and bright sunshine.  Can't complain about that for a Michigan January day.

Pat

Shadow

Love the hummer Pat! Beautiful photo. Have any of you been down to the Hummingbird festival at Rockport?
If you like Hummers, here's a feel good story.  http://www.caller.com/story/sports/outdoors/2017/09/22/aid-rockport-extends-communitys-beloved-hummingbirds-just-time-migration/680315001/?from=new-cookie

Pat

Shadow, I had not heard about this.  What a truly wonderful and heartwarming report.  Thanks so very much for sharing it!  :loveit:

Pat
Pat