• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Three Friends

Started by Lynnya, February 22, 2018, 01:42:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

Hi Gang.. been working on this one.. what can you see that needs attention or fixin...I'm having trouble with the skin tones...

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Very nice so far. You aren't far off Lynn. Added a Curves layer to tweak the numbers a tad. See how it looks on your screen.

Lynnya

Well.. I tried those numbers and you should have seen the mess I got into.. I finally got the blacks and whites but did an auto on the gray... is this any better? worse.. any input appreciated..

Shadow

Looks good!! One little thing ... the middle girl's forehead on the right (looking at screen). Maybe blend that line in?
Awesome repair girl!!  :up: :up:

Lynnya

Yup.. see it... thanks Eagle Eyes.. will fix that.. :up:

Mshake

Looks fantastic to me Lynnya. You did a really nice job of filling in the missing hair. Can I ask if you sourced it from another image or did you paint it?
Mike

Lynnya

I filched it from several different sources.. I find if I try to paint it just looks so fake.. I'm no artists that's for sure lol - Thanks Mshake-I'll steal stuff from family members and also for hands etc use my own or family or free download places.

Mhayes

Lynn, you nailed it. Don't you just love it when your color corrections go south?  ;D

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]