• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

ABC

Started by Lynnya, December 31, 2017, 09:37:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

Hi gang... Happy New Year!!  I'd like your thoughts on this one please.  I did a levels adjustment rgb... then I did a neutral gray which took me to the second picuture which looking at the numbers is off for baby skin tones.. I upped the yellows and adjusted the balances on the others to try to get closer to correct skin tones.. your input would be appreciated..

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Tricky. At first glance the baby seems a bit golden in the last one. Maybe do the Curves or Levels without the Gray point and see how it does?

Lynnya

Thanks Lyn... yes I see golden as well...

battleaxe

Does this help?

Hannie

Lynn, try the Curves Gray point and sample in different areas around the letter E (cube toy) until you find a pleasing skin color.  You can adjust the opacity of the Curves layer at the same time.
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

Thanks guys... will be back at it later today.. it's RAINING in Florida.. how dare it!!! :mad:

Lynnya

hows this for skin color friends...

Bambi

Might be that the pink and yellow discolorations are skewing the color correction. I would make the repairs, then try the color correction again.

Lynnya

Yes it's tricky... here's where I'm at.. comments welcome

Shadow

Looking mighty good so far. You probably already saw this ...Tigger's orange color is gone.  ::)

Lynnya

:funny: too funny.. I didn't even notice.. must have been when I got the blue channel or something... thanks Lyn...what would I do without your eyes..

Mhayes

Lynna, great job! Wouldn't change a thing.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Shadow

Candice

"Wooo hoo hoo hoo!" says Tigger
Candice