• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Sepia Beauty

Started by Lynnya, December 28, 2017, 03:01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

Hi guys.. I think I'm right in thinking that this should be a shade of sepiaish.. (new term) I haven't touched it yet.. but it looks like one of those pictures you can dress up for which is made to look antique.. what say you oh wise ones..

Now I'm not sure... I did a levels.. then curves for black and white points.. all stayed somewhat sepiaish.. then I did a gray point using difference method and this is what came up.... hmmmmm your thoughts please??

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

kiska

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Lynnya

Yup.. good thinkin...  :up:

Shadow

Amazing what a difference the correction made. Look forward to seeing your next WIP. Know it will be good.

Mhayes

Lynna, what a sweet picture. I agree that this is one of those tourist type photos made to look old. I wonder if the blue pattern object on your right is part of another photo that transferred the image over. I would be tempted to remove it and recreate the intact background and more shadows going down. To me it would be silly to have her looking into some type of cloth.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Lynnya

ok... this is where I"m at... need input please...three versions.. my preference is number 1

Shadow

Wowzir! Beautiful. I like 1 and 3.  :up: :up:

Hannie

Very beautiful Lynn! Also 1 and 3.
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

Thanks guys for input..I wasn't sure about the black and white...

Mhayes

Real eye candy! Can imagine the happiness for a family that thought this photo was ruined forever.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

Lovely.  I vote for is #1, too.
Candice