• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Happy Birthday

Started by Lynnya, December 26, 2017, 03:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

Been working on this one on and off Muckerupper been hear for sure... comments and suggestions welcome.. Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas.. we sure did  :loveit:

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Hannie

Fantastic job Lynn, there was so much damage in this one!
Do you think a Color balance with a little towards blue and some towards magenta could bring some of the brightness?

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Lynn, I agree that there is so much damage on this one and you did a terrific job on clean up. What first caught my eye before Hannie's post is that the woman's shirt with her whites fades into the background. One way to make her background a littler darker from her shirt, is to add a layer, change the mode to soft light, and check the box for 50% gray. Then with a soft brush and the foreground black (blk to darken/wht to lighten) and the opacity around 28% (your pick}go over the background around her and possibly the refrigerator. I like what Hannie has done to brighten, and after I finished with the background I did an adjustment layer where I brought in both in top and bottom of the curves line to brighten up.

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Shadow

Nothing to add to wizards Hannie and Margie ... just wanted to root you on! You have brought it so far along. Their feedback will put it over the top.
Glad you had a good Christmas. We did too. How do we manage to consume so much good food and treats?! Ha.

Lynnya

Thanks Guys for input.. will do both those suggestions later today...don't ya love it when there's input that just tweaks things over the top? Takes a village  :loveit:

Mhayes

You're welcome Lynnya, but are you sure you want to end with it "Takes a village?" Might work for you, but if I said that everyone would thinking of my being the "village idiot."  ;)

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Lynnya

:funny:  no no.. lets say then... "takes a forum"  :hug:

Lynnya

Is this better? need more?

Mhayes

Lynna, I think it looks good!

Yes, on it take a forum, LOL.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]