• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Cute couple

Started by Lynnya, December 11, 2017, 04:26:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

Hi all.. just starting on this on.. I have some detail in the blue channel and a reference also from Bambi.. we'll see how it goes  :crazy:

I didn't do much color correction.. just levels..for now..

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Looking good. Glad that generous Bambi gave you a reference. Will make the challenge more fun. Know you will do great!

Hannie

Lynn, you are too brave for your own good.  :)
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

Hannie is it bravery or stupidity... :crazy:

Shadow

We'll go with bravery!  :cool:

Lynnya

Thanks guys.. what can you see that I'm missing please...

Hannie

Very good job Lynn!
Perhaps less dark shadows in the shirt on our lower right corner?
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Shadow

Yep, another great one. On that lower right corner, maybe his hip could be less rounded?

Mhayes

Lynn, great job! I played with this a little and think I made his t-shirt maybe too short. I think Hannie has a point about being too dark and my version too light. I'm not sure it is that long as it doesn't show that way in front. I tried to darken his shirt to show shadows in the folds. I also lighten his face around his mouth so it didn't look like he had a 5 o'clock shadow.  :up:

On second thought mine looks kind of silly--he is now wearing a triangle.

Margie

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Lynnya

Thanks guys for input.. I needed it.. I had trouble with the tee shirt too.. here's where I was coming from.. in the blue channel it looks like his shirt is pretty long.. or is it the curtain.. I'm not sure.. nah.. it's not the curtain.. that's on the other side...I'll probably need to make something up..

Shadow

See what you mean Lynn. After seeing the blue channel, think your last one was true to the original minus the shading on the right sleeve and corner. Maybe just some folds in the lower part of the shirt from the elbow out? You will work your magic ... have no doubt! Good luck. Look forward to the final.

Hannie

Lynn, I think you are right about the shirt that it is long and has some folds.

I also used the blue channel over his face and noticed that the right side may be a little larger?

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Lynn, you guys are right and great finding other details. Hannie, I agree on his face.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Lynnya

Thanks Hannie.. I'll work on that.. :up:

Lynnya

How is this looking...