• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

A night of diamonds and pearls...

Started by Lynnya, November 29, 2017, 03:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

This should be a fun one..

I just did a levels adjustment in RGB and left it at that for now...

[/font]
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Lynnya

Lynnya

What am I missing here.. comments and suggestions pleesa senoritas and senors...

Hubby just pointed out that her arm is out of proportion... I see that now... I'll fix it..

Shadow

Hannie

Lynn, what if bring the elbow up a little?

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

Is this better? Hubby gave it the ok  :P.. still not right.. arm is too long.. it's strange.. when I "paste in place" it pastes in the wrong place.. something odd with this image.. I've fattened the arm some.. any better?? need help please.. when I paste the blue channel over the arm it's the same length...  :crazy:

Shadow

Looking good on my little screen Lynn. Do you think the red glove is throwing off the perception of the arm and hand?

Tess (Tassie D)

Is it me or is she wearing elbow length gloves in the original?

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

Ya know? I think you're right Tess.. I thought I could see skin on the lower part of her arm above her wrist but it would make sense that those gloves would be long.. also it's a corsage on her wrist over the glove.. I thought the part of glove near her elbow was damage but now I agree I think it's a long glove..

back at ya soon..

Lynnya

How's this guys.. I'm losing the will to live here with this arm.. weirdest arm I've ever worked on.. :D

Shadow

The arm is looking really good with the glove Lynn. You are whipping it right into shape! Tess's tip and your running with it did the trick. 👌

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

Thanks Lyn and Hannie... this was a toughie.. as I said.. the "paste in place" didn't want to comply.. very strange..