• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Wedding Muckerupper

Started by Lynnya, November 21, 2017, 05:09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

oh boy... this is a doozy but there is a lot of good info here.... somewhere... isn't there?? :-\

color corrected best I could using selection of some good parts and filling the rest in with white.. wish me luck gang...

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Know you will work wonders with this mess!

Mhayes

Lynn, I really think this one is toast, but give it a try.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

Here's where I'm at.. quitting for a day or so for turkey the cat brought in... :funny: I need to do more work on the veil...

is this better or worse...I think it's better..

Shadow

Hannie

Lynn, I like the second one better too.
What a great job bringing this couple back to life, I would not even have tried this one!

I had to think of something Margie said earlier about the size of shoulders close to the camera etc.
I wonder if the original jacket may have looked a little like what I tried to do here?

Your cat brought in turkey?   :)

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

Yes Hannie you are right.. I'll work on that.. re the cat.. I was thinking of the cartoon Shadow put up with the cat holding back the turkey from falling off the counter lol... I actually don't have a cat.. or a dog anymore.. we travel so much i'ts not fair on them..
Thanks for your good eyes and input.

Lynnya

Candice

The only thing I see, that you can take another look at, is where her eyelid is when closed.  I've overlaid a transparent layer (57%) over your original and marked where I see the eyelid when I took the picture down to B/W.  Also, I used a history brush, set on 42% multiply, to darken the bride and grooms hair a bit.  On my screen the picture showed a bit lighter. 

Candice

Lynnya

How's this... I changed the eye.. lightened everything but his jacket (it blew out) and darkened the hair.. the light is shining on the top of his head so I didn't want that totally black..

let me know what you think...

Shadow

Really coming along. Candy's tips will put it over the top!

Lynnya

Thanks guys for all the help...

Candice

Candice