• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Army Air Force

Started by Candice, November 19, 2017, 09:14:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannie

Oh Candy, what a difficult restore and how far you have come!  :up2:
The chin is is quite good but could use a little more gradual shading at the bottom.  I tried but I found it very difficult to do.
I did add some shading to the nose to make it narrower and shorter.  Not sure if it improves things.

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Candice

I'm taking lal suggestions, Hannie.  I like what you've done.  I've saved your suggestions and picture in our soldiers folder.

As you can see I backed up last night so I could go over the face again.

Candice

Candice

I think I've taken this young man as far as I can.  What I can see, I can't seem to translate to the photo.

Candice

Hannie

Candy, you have done an amazing job!  Send him home.
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

Wow Candy..  :up: :up: :up:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Candice

Here's the last one to share.  I went back and looked at the jaw line, lips, eyes, and coloration. Did a few changes.  I feel he is ready to go home.

Candice

Mhayes

Kudos Candy for working the impossible!
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

Thank you, Margie and everyone else.  I know one thing.  I gave it all I have, to bring this young man back.  It's at times like these that I wish I were an artist and could bring out what I see. 
Candice

Lynnya

Oh Candy.. if only we could.. an artist I am not..I would never attempt what you've done  :up: :up: :up:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Candice

Quote from: Lynnya on December 15, 2017, 08:27:02 AM
Oh Candy.. if only we could.. an artist I am not..I would never attempt what you've done  :up: :up: :up:
:hug:
Candice