• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Army Air Force

Started by Candice, November 19, 2017, 09:14:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Oh Candy. Our deepest sympathies to you and your family. We will keep you close in our thoughts.

Mhayes

Candy, so sorry for your family's loss. Our thoughts are with you.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

:hug:  Thank you all so very much. 
Candice

Candice

I'm back to working on my soldier. Thought I'd share where I am this morning. I've been trying to find his lips and chin...  :huh:

Candice

Lynnya

Nice to see you back at work Candy... in the blue channel on your original it looks like he has a strong squarish chin and strongish lips..
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Candice

I'll go back to look at the blue channel. Thank you, Lynnya.

.........  :up:  You're right.  It is clearer.  Now to translate it from what I see to what I do.  lol
Candice

Lynnya

Yeah.. tell me about it Candy... me and the blue channel are always at odds...  :cool:

Candice

I know the coloration is off ... not worried about that right now.... how's the chin.

Candice

Lynnya

I think it's even a little more square..

Candice

So do I, Lynnya.  I'm still working.... :)
Candice

Candice

He's coming along.

Candice

Lynnya

Candy.. looking on my tiny screen looks good..

Candice

I have some corrections still, like the shadowing around the cover.  Any one's help there would be appreciated.... still slowly he marches on.   Thanks for your eyes  :wow: Lynnya.

Candice

Shadow

Candy, you are so brave taking this on! Way, way over my head with this one so we will just be here on the sidelines rooting you on!  ;)

Candice

Shadow... I may have to sit it out with ya, if I can't get it and hand it off to one of the other masters with more experience in goo.  lol  :crazy:
Candice