• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Christmas Tree

Started by Lynnya, November 16, 2017, 10:10:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

Hi all,  starting this new one.. selected some good parts of the image and applied levels in rgb's - adjusted black and white points in curves and found a neutral gray..The Great Muckerupper has been busy  :cool:

comments and suggestions welcome..

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Lynnya

here's where I'm at.. now I have to go cook lasagna.. what can you see please...

Shadow

Awesome repair of her face!! And too bad you can't message us some of that lasagna  ;)

Lynnya

If I could lift it I would..  :funny:

Mhayes

Lynn, looks really good to me and that photo reminds me of what's around the corner.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Lynnya

Thanks Margie and Lyn... there was something bothering me about the final.. it looked like the picture in the background was suspended in air so I toned down the brightness of the wall a little.. I think it's better??

Hannie

Great job Lynn!  The lady's face is back and I like your solution for the floating painting. 
I darkened the area between the chair and tree with a level layer and a radial gradient in the mask.
There also was a vertical yellowish streak in the tree that I colored like the rest of the tree.

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Shadow

Lynn, like how you took the "float" off the wall and Hannie, your tweaks took it over the top. Wonderful.

Lynnya

Thanks Hannie.. good eyes as usual.. appreciate it.. :hug:

Candice

Someone has great eyes.  I can't see half the things you guys did!  Keep on keeping on.  Humbled....
Candice

Tess (Tassie D)

Her hand and part of the jacket are green?

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

S'mazing how much one can miss.. Thanks Tess for good eyes... fixed the green hands (I hope)