• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Big Smile

Started by Lynnya, November 14, 2017, 09:41:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

Just starting on this one.. corrected the levels and black point.. the white point I've left alone as when I corrected it the whites looked too bright.. even tho they weren't blown out..  comments welcome also... the background.. on one of my restores with a similar background we thought it was water damage.. I'm not sure about this back ground.. it looks likes the streaks (on the right side on screen) are supposed to be there.. what do you think please...

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

What a sweet smile on this cutie. Looking good on my screen. Think you are right about the background. She will keep you smiling while you work.  :)

Hannie

looking good Lynn, yes the background has streaks.
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

Is that thing on the right side of her collar damage?? I'm thinking it is but I'm not certain...

Shadow

Maybe a gold pin of some sort?

Lynnya

I know... it's wierd tho.. maybe I'll do two versions.. one with and one without...

Lynnya

Here's where I'm at... comments and suggestions welcome should I leave the letters and numbers on the bottom border or no...

Shadow

Beautiful restore Lynn!  :up: :up: This little girl makes me smile. She looks so happy.
On the right side there is a small strip of grey? Margie or Hannie can answer on the numbers on the bottom.

Lynnya

Wow so there is... it's the old margin.. thanks so much lyn... I love your good eyes.. :hug:  fixed it...

Candice

I love it!!  You guys are great with color pics.
Candice

Mhayes

Lynn, looks great and what a sweet smile. Shadow, the gray or sometimes black you will see is the post board the photo was lying on when it was shot at the copy run.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]