• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Sisters

Started by Shadow, November 09, 2017, 03:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Hi Gang. Here's a couple of cuties. Curves layer did a nice color correction. Thought I would use a Dodge/Burn (50% gray, Soft light) layer to tone down the bright stripe across the top. Just started healing/clean up. Still plenty left to do including the bkgd. Welcome all comments and feedback!  :)

Lynnya

S'gonna be good Lyn  :up: :up: :up:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

philbach

I used Curves to correct the color I placed a color sampler on a white area and corrected it to pure white.  So this method produced less yellow.

phil

Shadow

Thank you Phil. Will go back and give your white point a go.

Lynnya

Hi Lyn... I did a levels adjust in rgb and a gray point in curves and came up with something half way between yours and Phils.. more on the Phil side but not quite as blue..

lol... more color dilemma's  :)  Look forward to your next wip...

Shadow

You said it Lynn. More later ...  Went back and used Phil's white point in addition to the first one and this is where we ended up. Whatcha' think gang? Thank you for your good eyes and comments  :)

Candice

Candice

Lynnya

Tiny screen looks wonderful.. check tomorrow..

Tess (Tassie D)

Looks wonderful Shadow. Only thing I noticed was the older girl's hand looks a little yellow/green?
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

Good morning my friend.. on my big screen this morning I agree with Tess... if you look at the numbers (of course I'm all about numbers this week) they differ from the skin tones of the faces.. Hand is high in cyan and yellow.. apart from that.. It's beautiful!!!!

Shadow

Thanks girls!! Fixed the hand and sent the sweeties home.