• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

one of my non OPR Restorations

Started by mentalaustrian, October 26, 2017, 09:43:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mentalaustrian

is it oj to post my non OPR restorations here ?
i try, please remove if its not ok

Hannie

I'm sure it is OK to post your own restoration here. 
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

mentalaustrian

ok, wasnt sure ;) any constructice critisism? do you like it?

Mhayes

Nice work mentalaustrian. I'm not totally against it and I appreciate your tutorials, but considering we have a backlog in the thousands I would prefer that photos be from our gallery so that the time could be spent on them.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

mentalaustrian

Quote from: Mhayes on October 27, 2017, 12:11:26 AM
Nice work mentalaustrian. I'm not totally against it and I appreciate your tutorials, but considering we have a backlog in the thousands I would prefer that photos be from our gallery so that the time could be spent on them.

Margie
ok, no problem, thats why i asked in my original post. i commented 2 photographs from the galleries that i want to restore them, but didnt get a link so far for download. if i download it from the gallerie by myself and return it restored after i got the download link, does this make any difference besides the possibility that another one has allready done it ? resolution is the same? hope you understand what i mean ;)

Jonas.Wendorf

You have to wait until the distributors see your comments and upload the requested image to your gallery to receive the full resolution image to work on. Since we are spread pretty much all across the world, it might take some time due to time zone differences and how frequently we check for new comments. Since it seems like you requested the images from my gallery, I've uploaded your first choice to your gallery and sent you our first download invite :) I look forward to seeing your work!
Best regards,
Jonas