• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Where is Kenny?

Started by Ausimax, February 17, 2007, 10:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ausimax

Hi Kenny,

Great to hear from you, don't think you are letting us down, we understand and know how hard you are working on your own problems, you get busy restoring Kenny, and we will try and struggle on with the rest.

Big Hugs!

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

Kenny

Thanks everyone.

I had a good visit with my doctor today. He and I go back over a decade. We discussed options and we're going to continue the medication regimen I've been on for several years now. I've lapsed in taking my meds over the last couple of months and it's really taken it's toll on me mentally as well as physically. I have to get back on schedule with my meds.

I've been fighting this for over 30 years now and it gets tiresome. I've had my rest, now it's time to get back to fighting.

I appreciate all of you  :loveit:

Kenny  :)

But why is the rum gone?

glennab

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Ratz

SO glad to see you back Kenny!!!!!! :up:

John

Kenny,

If you're meds had anything to do with this:

I'm all for you getting back into your regimen, ASAP.  ;)  You definitely have a great sense of humor.  I was going to make mashup for you but your avatar was too small.

Hang in there, man.  Life is definitely no cake walk, but take each day as it comes, try to appreciate something every day and not get too wrapped up in details that are out of your control and you'll do just fine.  I'm glad that OPR has been there for you to give you some happiness.

Take it easy - John