• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Army

Started by Candice, October 22, 2017, 09:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candice

I thought you'd like to see where I'm at right now. This has been a crazy few weeks.  One day I'll tell you all about the RACCOON that got into our home.  Until then, here's our young man. 

Candice

Shadow

Looking good so far Candy.
A Raccoon! You painted and fixed everything up so nice all the critters want to join you and hubby inside. Look forward to hearing all about it.  ^-^

Mhayes

Candy, coming along nicely. Once quick question: Did the racoon make it out alive?

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

I threw the SO Bleep out the back door and he ran off.  I told my hubby I want a 22.  We've spent the last 3 days making sure he/she can't get in, but the damage he incurred was well over $15K.   Now if I see a raccoon he will be a dead one!
Candice

Hannie

Looking good Candy!
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Candice

I'm really enjoying working on this young man.  No rush here. I've been going slow.  Even sharing this I know there are continued things to work on.   ;)

Candice

Shadow

"Going slow" is looking good Candy!

Lynnya

Yup... sure is... :up: :up:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Mhayes

Wow Candy, that's a lot of damage and I'm not talking about the soldier.  The soldier is really coming together.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

Quote from: Mhayes on November 03, 2017, 11:36:18 PM
Wow Candy, that's a lot of damage and I'm not talking about the soldier.  The soldier is really coming together.

Margie

Well, there's a good big on the picture, too.  LOL  And I concur on the other.  UGH!!  :)

Candice

melker

Great work  :up2:

I try my best to help, so I drew over your good restoration. Perhaps it will help you. Mainly I tried to get some dimension back into the face, adding shadows and highlights onto the skin to make it look more "round and alive".

I'm not sure if the "small" ear is damage from the photo.

Cheers  :)

Candice

Thanks Melker.  I'll keep your work as a reference.  I won't put the finishing touches on until I get closer to the end.  Here's where I stand at this point.

Candice

Candice

Thought I'd post an update.

Candice

Shadow

Coming along nicely Candy.
Have you recovered from that misbehaving raccoon?  ???

Candice

Shadow, I may be traumatized forever because of that furry masked critter.  lol
Candice