• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Army

Started by Candice, October 22, 2017, 09:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candice

And we're of and running......

Candice

Shadow

And off to a wonderful start! Great to see Candy.  :)

Candice

I'd like to say I've run out of painting, Shadow, but alas.... ha ha!!  I am to a good stopping place and this young soldier was new in the galleries to me. 
Candice

Lynnya

This is right up your alley Candy  :up: :up:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Candice

I know, Lynnya.  It made me smile to see the picture.  They call out to ya, you know. :)
Candice

Mhayes

Candy, your off to a great start and I know photos like this are eye candy to you!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Eye candy for Candy, Margie?  Really?  That one is even worse than the Shadow pun I made.   ;D

Can't wait to see your progress Candy, looking good so far.

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Candice

:funny:
Quote from: Mhayes on October 24, 2017, 12:11:25 AM
Candy, your off to a great start and I know photos like this are eye candy to you!

Margie
Candice

Shadow

Who needs the Comedy Channel when we have Margie and Hannie on the forum!  :funny: :funny: :funny:

Mhayes

Well Hannie, I was just trying to make your pun look better at my expense.  :cool:   ;D

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Margie, I'mnot worthy!

:wnw:
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Hannie, glad you saw the light.  :funny:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

mentalaustrian

hi, is this a place to show your work in progress or is it a place where i can try the image by myself and show it here ? sorry, im not an english speaker and sometimes something got lost ;)

Mhayes

Yes, this is the place to show you work in progress on a photo that you have taken from one of OPR galleries. I'm not sure about " . . .or is it a place where I can try the image by myself." If you mean another's work you see on the Forum, you can download from the Forum here and show how you would approach that photo. You can work on your on photo from the gallery and do not have to post your results. Hope I answered your questions. Don't feel bad about your English--which is good--as most of are not fluent in a 2nd language. Plus, I sometimes murder the English language and cause confusion.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

mentalaustrian

thank you ! yes, you answered everything i wanted to know ;)