• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Blue Eyes

Started by Shadow, October 02, 2017, 06:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Hi Gang. Here's a little charmer. Used the Threshold layer to choose a white and black point and then added point for skin tones. Added Curves layer and after some fiddling with the numbers, settled on 233, 233, 233 for the white point. Would normally go for 244 but it looked blown out. Whatcha' think?

Lynnya

Hi dearie.. yes I think you are right for the whites.. her skin tones look a tad warmer in the original.. whaddya think...maybe my number 4 eyes  :)  actually... I just checked the levels and adjusted them just a little and the blue background came up less cyan and her skin looked clearer...check it out see what you think..

and... (keep going back to this sweetie :loveit:)  took your image and auto curved it and the same thing.. clearer blues and warmer skin tone..
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

See Lynn, that's why you get paid the bid bucks!  ;D  How's this look? If still too cool, maybe I need to try different white/black points? You know me, I can get off-track with the best of them.  ::)

Lynnya

Yes.. I'm putting in for a raise along with the parking space next to Starbucks...

She's beautiful Shadow... did you up the vibrance a bit?? (Hannie sits on my shoulder) :cool:

Shadow

The raise will be easier than the parking space!  Went back to the original to double check my color correction to see what you were seeing. Funny how easy it is to go astray with color. So, added a Hue/Sat and decreased Cyan for bkgd and then added a Color Balance and upped the Red for her face. Thank goodness she looks good to you  ;)

Lynnya