• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Short Film Documentary

Started by Mhayes, October 01, 2017, 11:48:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhayes

Hi Everyone,

Here is an email that I received a couple of days ago and have talked to Mathew on the phone. He and his wife may be able to make our Houston copy run on Dec. 8-9, but he was also interested in anyone in Florida around the Tampa area where they will be doing some filming on scrap-booking. He found out about us from a woman whose scrapbook was damage from flood water and we restored some of her photos.

I was very impressed with the quality of their films.

QuoteMy name is Matthew Nothelfer, a documentary filmmaker/studio-owner with my wife Alicia Wszelaki.

www.path88productions.com

We are making a film about artistic creations; celebrating people's desire to express themselves through scrapbooking/project life/photography etc. We want to tell stories about storytellers.

We would like to speak with Photo Operation Rescue and share with our film's audience what you have been doing to help people restore memories that have been taken away. What are the stories behind the photos people choose to save and how much it means to see a history that has been destroyed come back to life.

Work on the film is currently ongoing in the U.S. after shooting scenes in Europe this past summer.

Please let us know if you might be interested in our production and we could arrange a time for a short call. We'd really love to hear from you.

So if you know of anyone, let me know. While we are not the sole focus, it is still nice to get covered for what we do.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

:up:  My hubby and I just read this on FB. 
Candice