• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Check this out!

Started by Shadow, September 29, 2017, 10:47:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Ever wonder how your eyes are doing as you get older, er, "wiser"? (My Grandfather taught us you don't get older, just wiser.   ;)  ) 
Here's a cool test to see how you are doing.
http://www.xrite.com/hue-test

Lynnya

Shadow... I started doing this test and nearly went bonkers.. I think I failed miserably  :(
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Lynn, might be interesting to try it on your good screen and your laptop screen and see if it makes a difference.

Lynnya

darling.. it WAS on my good screen...  :-[

Mike Morrell

My good (and only) screen IS my laptop. I feared the worst but my score (of 4) is good enough for me. Interesting test! Both for eyes and screens.

But I do wonder why more than 8% of men but less than 0.5% of women have color deficiency. Doesn't seem fair, somehow.

Musician, Photographer and Volunteer

Candice

Candice

Lynnya

Hey Candy!! we missed you.. where you bin.... :hug:

Candice

Quote from: Lynnya on September 29, 2017, 03:50:14 PM
Hey Candy!! we missed you.. where you bin.... :hug:

I've been working on the last of my projects before the weather comes in to make it to cold. I've repainted the exterior of our home. Now I'm working on repainting the decking.  I just put the roast in and now I can go to the back deck to continue peeling off the old paint.  On top of that. I've put down new flooring in the entry and one bedroom.  The master bedroom (which isn't very big) just has it's old shower removed and a new one put in.  Before that was done, I had to take out an old closet and clean the area.   My husband uses a wheelchair for most thing and we're planning for the future. 

Past that.... eating bon bons.  ;)  I've miss you all, too!! 

Candice

Shadow

Good to see you Candy! And OMG!!! You are so multi talented!!

Pat

Wow, Candy, I got wore-out just reading about all you've done!
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Candice

I think multi-talented is a nice way of saying I'm crazy!!  Shadow.  And Pat, I feel your pain!  I mean really I do. 

I look often in the galleries, but about the time I ponder it, I figure I'd better wait till I have time to give. 
Candice

Lynnya

Wow.. you HAVE been busy.. come visit anyway.. we won't put you to work.. you can just critique ours  :funny:

Tess (Tassie D)

Score: 0. When I saw that I thought I failed until I read underneath lol.

My hubby would look at that test and ask what the difference is in any of them. He cannot see subtle colour changes in any colour. We used to have a pale green and a fawn coloured coffee cup. Every time he'd ask which one was his, I'd have to say left or right as they both looked the same.

You have been busy Candy, looks great.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

kiska

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro