• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hello From Central Virginia

Started by kcouzzo, September 14, 2017, 02:06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kcouzzo

Hi everyone,

I'm new here, professional Digital Artist looking to make a difference and do something for all of those impacted by natural disaster. I've got a few years of experience with photoshop but none with restoration specifically, so be prepared for many questions!

I can't wait to get the chance to help out, especially with all the catastrophic weather we've had this year. Being able to help people restore their memories and communities one person at a time is great.

Thank you for having me!
Kelsey

Lynnya

Hey Kelsey a very warm (and windy) welcome from Florida. Look forward to sharing information and tips with you. Always some new things to learn from new folks coming in. looking forward to your first restore. Lots of talented people here very willing to help and share.
Lynn :up:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Bambi

Warm welcome from sunny Las Vegas.  :cool:

Pat

Hi Kelsey and a big welcome from Michigan.

Looking forward to seeing more of you on the forum.  Questions are great!  As Lannya said there is always something new to learn and we all enjoy exchanging tip and techniques for the unique challenges that come with restoring storm damaged photos.

Pat 
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Mike Morrell

Hi Kelsey and welcome to OPR!

I'm a newbie too - I joined about 2 weeks ago.

Greetings from the cold, wet and windy Netherlands,

Mike
Musician, Photographer and Volunteer

Hannie

A warm welcome from cold Amsterdam Kelsey! 
Good luck on your first OPR restore.

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Candice

A hearty welcome, Kelsey. 

Candice
Oklahoma
Candice

Shadow

Bambi

A warm welcome from sunny Las Vegas.  :cool:

Mhayes

Kelsey, a warm welcome from Kansas. No fear of us ever running out of photos from disaster areas. Glad you have join us and I think you will really enjoy the Forum.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]