• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

New Mom

Started by Bambi, September 09, 2017, 07:18:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bambi

Anything I missed? Any tweaks?

Shadow

Wow! Beautiful Bambi!!!   :up:   The arm looks so natural. How did you do that? Inquiring minds sure want to know!  ;)

Bambi

Clone Stamp using the skin on her hand, and the edge of her hand for the arm edge. Lot of Cloning on this one. Used a picture of a white phone cord to replace what was missing, then blurred it a little and matched the color to the top of the cord.

Hannie

Beautiful repair of the phone and arm Bambi!
Perhaps the \level sliders on the right can come in a little more to the left?  (then I needed to tone down the yellows in her skin some by using a Curves Gray dropper in different spots on the metal bars)

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Shadow

Hannie, your example makes it so clear. It's something what a little tweak can do to improve an image.

Bambi

Thank you, Hannie.

Lynnya

Beautiful Bambi  :loveit:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Mhayes

Very nice, Bambi!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Bambi

Thanks, Hannie. You are the one who taught me to check the Levels sliders so many years ago. How could I forget!

Hannie

Looking good Bambi! 
Usually there is no need to change Levels at the end but sometimes the repairs leave the photo a little dull and then I look at the Levels.
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Candice

The only thing I see is the level of warmth has been removed.  I used your original, overlaid it on your correction, and brought the filling to 50% to bring back a bit of the warmth.   

Candice

Lynnya

Hi Candy.. don't know if it's my screen or what but that looks really yellow on mine..the skin tones I mean..

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Candice

What I see is that the background had lost its color.  Perhaps you can warm the back ground up and keep your gals coloration. 
Candice

Mhayes

Candice, it looks really yellow on mine too, especially mom and baby. No sure about the warmth of the background as the top of the photo looks white and then kind of a dirty yellow going down.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

I should have specified that the background looked blue to purple.  The mom was all right in with the changes made by Bambi.  If you guys don't see the blue to purple coloration, then I'll check my levels.  However, when I viewed another in Bambi's gallery with the same mom and baby the background is a neutral beige. 

I shall sally forth.   :)
Candice