• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Taking Off

Started by Lynnya, September 06, 2017, 08:15:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

Hi friends... taking off for a few days (days? weeks?) fleeing Hurricane Irma just in case. We have our little travel trailer so why not take it and run. Will check in from time to time in case I miss something ..

See you all on the road.
:hug:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Pat

Lynnya,

Take care.  Wishing only the best for you and all those in the path of Irma  :hug:

Pat

Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Tori803

You're wise to start early. Take care!
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Shadow

Be safe Lynn! Our best to all in the path of the storm.

Hannie

Stay safe Lynnand I hope you will still enjoy your unplanned trip!

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Bambi

Oh, please stay safe, Lynn

kiska

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Tess (Tassie D)

Stay safe and hope your home isn't damaged. :(
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Lynn, stay safe and keep checking in so we know you are safe.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Lynnya

Thanks all..just checking in to Franklin NC in the Smokey mountains..drove all night but safe and sound..I feel so bad for all the families with children and pets on the roads in gridlock traffic...looks like it's coming our way on the west coast...
Thank you for all kind wishes for us and all in her path. :loveit: :hug:

Lynnya

Good morning all from North Carolina..we lost power here in the campground as well so we have been using all our camping skills 😀 power on here now but not at home in Florida. We are very fortunate in that our house suffered no damage. Hanging out here until power comes on and roads clear. Great to see all the activity on the forum.. looking forward to getting back to work and normal... if there is such a thing. We are truly blessed to have our little camper and sound house. So many have lost everything. :'(

Bambi

So glad to hear you are safe and your home is OK.

Mhayes

Lynn, that is great news to hear. Hurricane Irma traveled up the coast, so is that why you are with out power in NC?

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Lynnya

Hi Margie..yes it followed us lol..we had good news last night that our power is back on in Florida so we'll start heading home today...yeay!!!