• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Bride in Black and White

Started by Lynnya, August 08, 2017, 09:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

Hmmm.... this will take some creativity methinks...I plan on correcting the color more later (even tho it's a no no)  :mad: this is what I have so far..

gonna need some help on this one for sure... :D
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Lynnya

This is where I'm at... there is no background anywhere to be found..please let me know what you think.. need eyes please..

Shadow

Artistic ... I like it. Maybe some veil on the left?

Lynnya

Well? I tried that.. and it didn't look right.. she looking for a cheeky pose and it made her look too.. um.. nice..

Shadow

Trust your judgment. She will be delighted with your beautiful work!  :up:

Mhayes

Lynn, this is a hard one since there isn't much left to bring back on the background. We tried to stay away from a vignettes, but yours is subtle and looks nice. Whatever is on your right--window, door, whatever, is a distraction. Because there is only a portion left; I think it would help to remove it. I find my eyes zooming in on it and wondering what it is. I don't think it would be missed to remove.

Margie 
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Lynnya

Thanks Margie, yes I thought the same but thought better to leave and then remove than try to put it back ..How does this latest look.. any comments or help would be greatly appreciated.. I'm not sure about it all...second one is a tad lighter... :-\  Help!

Lynnya

I've sent her home in hopes..  :cool: If Margie is o.k. with it Bambi has o.k.ed it..

Shadow

Mhayes

Lynn, love it. So much better with the distraction out and the entire focus on the bride.  :up2:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]