• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Same lovely bride... different pose

Started by Lynnya, July 06, 2017, 07:31:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

this is my wip for this latest bride.. all suggestions and pics welcome and appreciated  :crazy:

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Mhayes

Lynn,

Can't think of a thing to improve--beautiful!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

Thank you Margie and Hannie.. I've sent her home  :)

Shadow

Another beauty Lynn! We are going to call you the "bride whisperer"  :funny:

Lynnya

Bride whisperere ha ha ha :funny: watch me fall flat on my face with the next one...

Lynnya

Shadow!!! You jinxed me!! My bride was refused lol..some noise..some clone marks..so funny..I rushed it..just need to put some fine tuning on it but I thought it was funny that I just said I'd fall flat on my face.. :P

Mhayes

Lynn,

On the Forum it looked great, so I didn't see what your distributor did. I don't know if you use layer masks? I love to find good areas and use the lasso too to select and then put on its own layer. When I use any on the lasso part, I put 2 pix in the feather tool in the menu, that way my edges are soft. I may then do a conceal all layer mask or I may have it all showing on the mask, but either way I paint back in what I want. I very, very seldom us the clone tool and I will be looking at the photo at 300% to make sure there are no clone marks, and if there are I will use the "patch tool" to smooth things out. I often merge my layer mask and work from there.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Shadow

Sorry about that Lynn  :-\    Nice tips from Margie.

Lynnya

Thanks Margie.. I do use the layer masks a lot, the tip about feathering is a new tip for me tho, thanks for that.... I think I just rushed this one too much.. I looked at it at 100% after it was rejected and it was messy..part of the problem is this small crappy screen.. (that's my excuse).. to be honest.. it does me good to be rejected occasionally makes me work better..I do so lose the plot a lot on tricky images.  I've reworked it and sent it in again... see what happens.. Bambi is always so good about things tho.. very kind. It's a learning curve.. always look at it 100% or bigger before sending in right??
Thanks Shadow for condolences.. told you I'd fall flat didn't I  ::)
Can't have perfect submissions every time right? :loveit:

Shadow

You always give 110% and I bet you took the suggestions and made it better. You didn't fall flat!

No, can't be perfect every time. Look forward to your next masterpiece!  ;)

Lynnya

I reworked it over and Bambi was happy  :loveit: I can be sloppy at times.. I need this forum to keep me on the straight and narrow  >:D