• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Bride in a window

Started by Lynnya, July 04, 2017, 06:56:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

Hi guys... Happy Fourth!!

I've been working on this lovely bride again.. this is where I'm at.. any suggestions, critiques or picks appreciated..

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Mhayes

Lynn,

What a beautiful job you have done. I can only think of few things that might help. 1. I think her skin shows through more on her sleeve, but this is a minor pic. 2. You have done a good job on the shadows, but on her bust you might shade a little in the center. Add a layer and color with a light blue/gray like what you see on her veil on your left. I would also be tempted to lighten the veil on your right. Keep this version separate in case you like it the best. The bride's face looks really good and nice job filling in for the damaged areas.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Lynnya

Thanks Margie. Will address.bwrlcome back it was too quiet and lonely here without you...we missed you  :hug:

Lynnya

Is this better? Hard a little hard time with the bust shadow but did a very subtle triangle.. also lightened the veil on my right and brought out the skin on the sleeve..

Mhayes

Lynn, yes, it looks perfect! Thanks for the welcome back. Vacation was great but glad to be back.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Shadow

You took Margie's tips and wala ... gorgeous!!  :up: :up:

Lynnya

Thank you Margie and Lyn.. amazing what a couple of little tweaks can do.. always helpful and makes all the difference in my opinion.. :up: