• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Happy Bride 2 - here I go again..

Started by Lynnya, June 27, 2017, 05:23:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

why do I torture myself.. put this in moderate because of tricky color correct and horrid casts :wow:

Original:

Blue cast cranked up:

Cyan cranked up:

Green cranked:

Levels adjust - curves for blacks whites and neutrals-cranked down the blue-green and cyans a lot..Ended up with this..
Any help would be greatly appreciated :loveit:

I'll still have to deal with blue "stuff" all over..hmmm :D
Looking at it again.. I reduced the blue down all the way.. what do you think...

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Hey Girl. No wisdom here. Just wanted to wish you good luck. Maybe you need a shrinker too!  :funny:
Seriously though, know you will do an excellent job!

Lynnya

Hey girl.. thanks.. why do we choose the hard ones.. how are your "hands going"?

Shadow

Hands are progressing. How about your beautiful bride?

Lynnya

Hi Lyn..still working on the background lol...dare not even look at the bride yet :cool:

Tess (Tassie D)

Looking great Lyn. I ran the original through the Kodak digital ROC filter and got more colour depth in the surroundings etc.

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

Wow Tess.. that looks great.. I went to the plugin but it's too expensive for me right now.. spending all our money on fuel (travelling across country)..maybe I can replicate with vibrance and color balancing or something... :-\  I've finished the background (I think) now working on the bride's skin  :crazy: 

Shadow

Cool filter Tess. Bet you're doing wonders with that challenge Lynn! Look forward to your WIP.  ^-^

Lynnya

computer playing up.. here's where I'm at...small photo.. 4x6

Shadow

Wow Lynn. You have come so far. Will leave it to the artists add their comments. Color me impressed!  :up: :up:

Tess (Tassie D)

I could be wrong but it looks like a floor rug behind the bride on her right?

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Shadow

Hey Girl, that Tess has some good eyes. On the carpet behind her the pattern is gone in the last one. Probably on an earlier layer?  ^-^

Lynnya

Good morning from Washington State in the desert....HOT... gonna be 102 in a couple of days.. hoping to finish this WIP before I melt...

You mean the square rug behind her to my left looking at the screen? not the white to my right ... right? I took that to be part of a train to her dress?.. what say you??  8)

just went back and had another look... yup.. floor rug... I'm onnit!!! :P

Lynnya

Fixed the rug.. can you see anything else that needs work.. Hannie?? you're very quiet.. that's not necessarily good  :funny:

Shadow

Very nice putting the pattern back on the rug Lynn! Looking at a little screen here ... not sure whether this matters. Is the last step missing from the stairs?  :P