• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

C family

Started by Shadow, June 23, 2017, 10:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

These older pics are lots of fun. Did a Curves layer and set the B G W points. Then selected the top half of the image that was still quite dark and added another Curves layer to open up the shadows a bit. A B&W Adj layer with the Neutral Density default did wonders with the light colored spots. Ideas what to do with the top part of the image? Do you think that's like a clapboard all the way up or leave as is? All comments welcome.

Lynnya

Shadow.. looking at my tiny screen it looks perfect ..will drag out laptop tomorrow and look more..looks like a beautiful job so far.. :up: no
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Candice

I love the face of that gal on our left!  It tickles me every time I see her.  Wouldn't you like to have know what she was thinking?  lol
Candice

Hannie

Shadow, you could bring back some of the shadow in the upper part of the photo, that way you don't have to worry about the boarding and it also will put the focus on the family?

Candy, that little girl reminds me of my oldest, quite a handful!   ;D  (but very cute)

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Shadow

Candy, yes! Had dinner with out of town guests and they had a little girl that had that same expression on her face through the whole dinner. I kid you not!  It was all I could do not to laugh every time I looked at her.  :)

Hannie, I like the way you think! Thank you.