• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Happy Bride

Started by Lynnya, June 22, 2017, 07:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

Hi gang.. just starting on this on.. color corrected please check.. s'gonna take me a while on the road  :cool: bit by bit hey?

Please let me know what you see for color.. thanks..

I like the new webpages  :)

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Hey girl. On my screen her dress was a bit bright near the banister. Used a Threshold layer to get my B & W points. The Gray point is to the right of the yellow flower. Added a Curves layer and set the values as shown. Know you are traveling and making do with a different setup ... can you see a difference?

Lynnya

Hi Lyn... thanks for your good eyes.. yes I thought it was bright too.. I like your numbers and result.. I'll recheck mine.. not quite sure what happened there.. sometimes I try something slightly different and powie... off it goes into the nether world  ;D

I'll redo later ... Have a great day... :hug:

This is what I came up with...any better?? Also.. I'm thinking that big yellow blob may be damage not a flower.. what say you.. can't see one anywhere else...

Shadow

You nailed it Lynn. Yellow flower indeed ... nice blob of damage  ;D  Good luck. Look forward to seeing your WIP.

Lynnya

Hmm this wasn't so easy after all  :mad: ...the skin was chock full of black noise I had a hard time with... here is where I'm at.. eyes please..

Shadow

That black noise didn't hold you back! Really nice!  :up: One tiny thing ... her chest on the right (looking at screen) side close to the arm, there's a bit of blue.

Lynnya

so there is!! thank you Lyn for your good eyes.. will fix tomorrow...time for a beer..well.. nearly..
:)

Shadow

Hannie

Very sneaky yellow stain, I also thought it was a rose!
Great job Lynn, your repairs are beautiful!

Not sure about the red skin tone.  When I try to add some cyan to the red and yellow the skin color becomes quite dark so I had a look at more of this lady's wedding photos and noticed that the dark color is probably right?

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Shadow

Skin tones are tricky. Look forward to seeing this final!

Lynnya

Thanks hannie and Lynn for input..will have another look later..she is rather red isn't she..

Lynnya

How does this look on your screens pleesa senoritas...

Shadow

Hi Lynn. Happy Monday wherever you are  8)   Now, don't shoot me. I put all 3 side by side to see the changes. The newest seems a bit flat for lack of better term. What do you think when you look at them?

Lynnya

hmmm yes I see you point.... no .. won't shoot you.. need you too much  :funny:

lets try this again...

this should be somewhere in between... what say you.. don't be afraid.. I won't shoot you...

Shadow

Good luck. It's a tricky one.