• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Before I start

Started by philbach, June 13, 2017, 05:09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

philbach

Well I just downloaded this photo from the gallery.  As yet I have done nothing.  But the lower part of the photo has a striped object and the question is, is that part of the photo or an artifact.  Thanks.
::)

phil

kiska

I think maybe a table cloth on a table ....or not.  :funny:
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Shadow

Hi Phil. When I saw this I thought it might be part of one of those old album pages with the ridges stuck to that part of the image. Now that I've read Kiska's feedback and see that the frame is intact almost all the way around ...  I'm as certain as she is  :P  Since that is of no help at all ... let me just wish you luck. Look forward to seeing what you do with it!  :halo:

Hannie

Phil in none of the channels is the boys hand visible or anything else so I also tend to believe the striped thingy is part of the image.  I would leave it the way it looks and do some repairs only to it.  ||It is hard to tel if it is a tablecloth, bed spread or the edge of a chair/couch.

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

philbach

:P Well I left it intact and did some repairs.   I tried to make the edge less blurry since I felt that was due to water damage.   So this is what I have done.  Thanks everyone.

phil

Shadow

Hannie

Beeeeautiful!
:up2: :up2:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

philbach

phil

kiska

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Mhayes

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

Candice

Lynnya

Nice job Phil  :up: :up:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...