• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

The Graduate

Started by Lynnya, June 04, 2017, 06:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

Hi gang... sticking to the real easy ones while on the road to Seattle.. this is my color correction for this lovely image.. I brought up the yellow a tad to be a little higher than magenta in cmyk which it's supposed to be..comments welcome..

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Mhayes

Lynn,

I'm torn on this one, because the original looks good before the correction, but so does your color correction. So no help from this corner.  ;)

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Shadow

Went back and forth. The corrected image is more vibrant. It will make a nice print for the family. Very nice Lynn.  :up:

Lynnya

Maybe go half way lol... I'll see what happens.. sometimes things change on their own with me.. don't ask me how..

Hannie

They both look good Lynn, it is hard to decide which one is better.
You can sample the white collar and tassel and decide which version comes closest to a white?
This is what I got (less yellow):

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

Yeah.. I think you are right Hannie. I think I'll do that just to be on the safe side.. thanks for input all  :hug:

Lynnya

When I blew this "easy" image up to 100% it was FULL of dust and scratches lol.. Here is my final WIP I think.. what do you think...

Hannie

Beeeautiful Lynn!
Thanks to all volunteers that do just that:  zoom image to 100% and enjoy the leftover spots and scratches.   

:loveit:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Shadow

Out 'a the park with this one Lynn!
"zoom image to 100% and enjoy the leftover spots and scratches."  Yes Hannie ... enjoy is certainly the word I would use!!  :cool: