• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

What did you get up to today?

Started by Tess (Tassie D), April 01, 2017, 05:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

Couple of shots from my very stressful couple of days back at Cedar Key... had to leave early cos the yellow flies were sooo bad.. could'nt get out of the car :mad:

The bird digging in the mud is an Ibis and the other white bird is a great white egret.  They are so beautiful.. I like the Ibis.. looked at me as if to say.. "what you lookin at"..
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Jo Ann Snover

I think the egret is the belle of the ball - so very elegant in shape and I love the wispy ends to the feathers. Shame about the flies though...
Jo Ann

Shadow

Beautiful Lynn. Sorry those pesky bugs drove you away. They can be awful.

Hannie

Beautiful ibis shots Lynn.  I had to look up yellow flies, I know all about black flies and as tiny as they are they have huge jaws!  :)
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

Candice

Lynnya

Thinking of all our friends and colleagues in the path of these storms today. Please be safe and check in so we don't worry about you.

Candice

Just a bit of rain last night.  This is dry most of the time until our neighbors pond overflows.  This is about 3 foot of water in the bottom area of our land.

Candice

philbach

Wow Candice.  It sure seems our country is getting more than its share of rain.  Hope your house and buildings are ok.
phil

Candice

I don't know what they are, but the red caught my eye.  They are no bigger than 1/4" in size.

Candice

Candice

Quote from: philbach on May 21, 2019, 02:38:49 PM
Wow Candice.  It sure seems our country is getting more than its share of rain.  Hope your house and buildings are ok.

All is well, Phil.  We're on high ground.  Noah would have to be building an ark for the rains to reach us.  lol
Candice

Lynnya

Candy I think those red berries are very poisonous don't touch them...I think they might be crab eyes. ..are they berries?? Or bugs...too small to see..

Candice

Beauty in the simplest of things.

Candice

Candice

Candice

Candice

She finally sat still, well still enough, for me to take this picture.  Y'all have a great week!! 

Candice