• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

What did you get up to today?

Started by Tess (Tassie D), April 01, 2017, 05:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candice

Shadow, you're a kick!!  Get well!!  LOL
Candice

Shadow

This little guy was soaking up the sun before the rain and cold hit.

Candice

While he got the sun, we got the snow. 

It's still cold out but the sun is out today!

Candice

Shadow

Gorgeous. We are so grateful the snow stayed in the panhandle. Stay safe and warm Candy.  :)

Candice

It was beautiful, Shadow. Even more so when the sun hit it this morning.  The glistening light always warms my heart.
Candice

Candice

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Candice

Mhayes

Happy Thanksgiving to All of You!
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Lynnya

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Shadow

philbach

Well this is sort of a Christmas Story.  Its sort of long, but since OPR is taking a Christmas Break I thought I would post this true story.  So...
A week ago I was taking a walk.  I took this picture which I thought was interesting.  Leafless Trees against the sky creating an interesting Silhouette.   And that is my first picture.

So at home looking at it, I thought goodness why not place a threshold adjustment layer to increase the contrast.   Wow.. the photo popped out.  And that is the second picture.

Well gosh what if I inverted the photo and that certainly made it more interesting and exciting.  And that is the third Picture.

Finally I cropped it a lot more and placed a cardinal on one of the branches and added some Text.  And that is the fourth picture.

Merry Christmas to all of you.

phil

Candice

Candice

Shadow

Jo Ann Snover

Jo Ann

philbach

My family spent Christmas at Sunset Beach NC.   Its interesting in that you can photograph the sunrise as well as the sunset from the same location.  Have a Happy New Year Everyone.

Phil

phil